Motor: Turnigy 35-30A
ESC: Turnigy Plush 40A
Battery: 3S 2200mAh. LiPo
Servos: Turnigy MG90S
Receiver: Assan 4ch 2.4Ghz
Propeller: TGS Sport 7x5E
It took quite some work to convert it to a pusher prop, but just leaving it EDF would be quite easy.
Horrible cretin, almost impossible to launch by hand.
EPP, so can take a few small bumps. Pounding the ground sidewats proved a bit toomuch though.
Thoughts & Tips
Looks a lot more fun then it really was. Would not try this thing again.
- BD5J – Crash video April 26, 2010
- And then this happened.. April 10, 2010
- BD5 Maidened! April 5, 2010
- Disaster strikes, in the form of a servo! February 12, 2010
- Update on BD5J! February 11, 2010
- Work has started on the BD5! January 18, 2010
- BD5J parts arrived! January 16, 2010
- BD5J Arrived! January 6, 2010
- New Model: BD5-J (Windrider) December 23, 2009